We need a full time Window Fitter to support our growing window repair business in our Exeter Branch of Cloudy2Clear Windows (a national network of 50+ branches).
We take pride in the fact that we genuinely care about the service we give our customers and how we treat our staff.
In order to be considered for the role, you must:
1. Be experienced in fitting replacement double glazed units into existing frames (PVC, aluminium and timber) and replacing locks, handles & hinges. Experience with using putty is also an advantage.
2. Enjoy talking to customers.
3. Care about what you do, i.e. be reliable, organized, punctual and presentable.
4. You MUST live in the South Devon Area.
5. Have a full driving licence
– 40 hours per week. Initial probation period of 3 months.
– 28 days paid holiday (inc. statutory).
– Competitive salary, reviewed after 3 months.
– Company van and tools.
Please email with CV and two references.
Please contact for further information.