We need a full time window fitter to support our growing window repair business in our Norwich branch of Cloudy2Clear Windows (a national network of 47+ branches).
We take pride in the fact that we genuinely care about the service we give our customers and how we treat our staff.
In order to be considered for the role, you must:
1. Be experienced in fitting replacement double glazed units into existing frames (PVC, aluminium and timber) and replacing locks, handles & hinges. Experience with using putty is also an advantage.
2. Enjoy talking to customers.
3. Care about what you do, i.e. be reliable, organized, punctual and presentable.
5. Have a full driving licence
– 40 hours per week. Initial probation period of 3 months.
– 28 days paid holiday (inc. statutory).
– £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
– Company van and tools.
Please email with CV and two references.