We need a full time Manager to manage our ever growing window repair business within the Oxford Branch of Cloudy2Clear Windows (a national network of 45+ branches).
We take pride in the fact that we genuinely care about the service we offer to our customers and how we treat our staff.
We are a “Which Trusted Trader” and a member of the “Buy With Confidence” Oxfordshire County Council Trading Standards approved scheme.
In order to be considered for the role, you must:
- Be capable of managing 2 fitters, computer literate, be able to converse confidently, well presented and fully committed to the job.
- Be fully experienced and knowledgeable of replacement double glazed units into existing frames (PVC, aluminium and timber) and replacing locks, handles & hinges.
- Care about what you do, i.e. be reliable, organized, punctual and presentable.
- Live in the Oxford area (i.e. you MUST have an OX postcode)
- Have a full driving licence with no disqualifications.
Benefits include: – 40 hours per week. Initial probation period of 3 months. – 28 days paid holiday (inc. statutory). – Competitive salary, reviewed after 3 months, profit sharing – company van, mobile phone, computer, uniform all provided.
Please email with CV and two references. firstname.lastname@example.org