We need a full time Window Fitter to support our growing window repair business in our Gloucester Branch of Cloudy2Clear Windows (a national network of 45+ branches).
We take pride in the fact that we genuinely care about the service we give our customers and how we treat our staff.
In order to be considered for the role, you must:
1. Be experienced in fitting replacement double glazed units into existing frames (PVC, aluminium and timber) and replacing locks, handles & hinges.
2. Enjoy talking to customers.
3. Care about what you do, i.e. be reliable, organized, punctual and presentable.
4. Live in the Gloucester area.
5. Have a full driving licence with no disqualifications.
– 40 hours per week. Initial probation period of 3 months.
– 28 days paid holiday (inc. statutory).
– Competitive Salary, reviewed after 3 months.
– Company Van and Tools.
– Uniform and Mobile Phone.
Please email with CV and two references. Paul.email@example.com