Privacy Notice (How we use personal information):
From 25th May 2018 the Data Protection Act 1998 is being replaced by the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
We will use the personal information that you prvide to us in the following way:
- To supply the products and services to you;
- To process your payment for the products and services;
- To provide you with information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop this at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- To supply to our Franchisor Cloudy2Clear UK Limited for the purposes set out above; and for the proper manament and operation of the Franchise;
- To supply C2C UK Warranty Liited for the purposes of providing the 25 year gaurentee associated with the products and services;
We will not share information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows or requires us to.
The lawful basis on which we use this information
We collect and retain your private information in line Article 6 of the GDPR:
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
If you would like to find out more about how we use your personal data, want to see a copy of information about you that we hold, or would like to rescind your previous consent to hold your data, please contact email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
This website only uses third party cookies as outlined below.
Third party cookies
Some of the cookies stored on your computer when using our website are not directly related to us.
Google Analytics – This tool is used by a vast majority of businesses and individuals to view and analyse visitor information, such as browser versions, visitor numbers, and response to marketing activity. This information enables Cloudy2Clear UK Ltd to improve the website and your visitor experience.
Yell – Yell have a pixel on this website which enables cookies to be dropped onto user’s machines. These cookies may be used to target those users on 3rd party websites within the Yell network. For more information on behavioural targeting, visit youronlinechoices.com. This also allows users to opt-out of being targeted for any behavioural advertising by any member of the Internet Advertising Bureau, including Yell.
Share tools – If you decide to ‘share’ any of this website’s content with friends or associates through any of the social networks, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We cannot control the creation of these cookies, so suggest you visit the third-party websites for more information about cookies and how to manage them.
To find out more about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Please click HERE to view our Compliance Statement